Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday, October 1st

Holy crap, it's October.

The sky was bright, covered in thin clouds with little vents of sky peeping through.

64 degrees, but it felt like 69 degrees. Perfect blue jean weather.

N: My spidey sense tingled a block away from the station, so I quickened my pace. Sho' nuff, as I got to the bottom of the stairs, the train pulled into the station. I love seeing other commuters run to catch the trainm, too: dude in the nice suit, woman in heels and a tight, cloth dress, mom dragging her kid by the hand. The announcer was hanging out the window, so he held the doors.

7: Train was quickly pulling out of the station as we arrived. Another one came within a minute. I got in the second door to avoid Door #1 conjestion.

G: The conductor was hanging out the window, so he held the doors. Which was awesome.

When I got above ground, I ran into a dear friend from work and we were both on our way to tea and donuts.

No comments: